Tuesday, March 17

Lions, Tigers and Bears

I honestly do hope you haven't ever heard of this particular blog's title, and if you have, well, just dont tell Jazmine Sullivan of how much she inspires me.

Anyhow, as she says, lions, tigers nor bears don't give her the chills, but loving a particular person does scare her. For me, I would say that, half-heartedly of course, since it isn't just a matter of fear.
For me it is foresight that makes me hide my tail the way Omar my cousin's late dog used to do.
For me, it is a different kind of fear, a fear brought about by mere pessimism, and maybe, but not totally, commitment phobia.

But that is a story to be pursued in later blogs. For now, I have to step into the bloggers world with this being my virgin blog, or first blog for those of us who are language conscious...

Even at this random hour, I am still fully aware of my surrounding, right behind me, Joshu is dozing off on his computer's keyboard, Johnson must have scampered to some actual dreamland since he is not in view, while I sit and make my keyboard keys work overtime, while keeping tabs on my Facebook profile for any late-night chat. And for a starter, I pat myself on the back for getting thru my initial blog in under 15 mins!