No Nana, I didn't forget my name this time, I forgot yours.
See, I got alot on my brain; formulae, methods & procedures[btw, what's the difference between the two?], class timetables, climate seasons and such, that make it hard for me.
If, for each of my 250 classmates I was to get an additional day on Earth, I would have less than two extra living-months..
Worse still, I can't remember this fellow's name. Yes, the one every thinks I'm tight with coz we're always chatting. The one that helps me out with Mathematics and I ditto with Calculus. He who hardly passes by with atleast a nod of the head for a greeting. Yes, he that is my classmate.
But neither does he recall my name. We just respond to the title 'engineer'.
How un-mannered of us!
I'd be damned if I forgot my ex-girl's name, or my girl's middle name. My Ex forgot my middle name, and that's why she's in the past. Right? Wrong.
Nana, the point is, I'm sorry that I got alot in my brain that I forgot your name. But the experiences we shared are remembered instead. Probably.
So allow me to re-introduce myself: "I'm Sam, so, Nana, what's your name?"