Saturday, January 29

Procrastinators, Vote Me President. NOW!

I Sam Mu vow to act diligently, forthright & without bias if you vote me in as president my fellow procrastinators. I will be tomorrow's leader, coz today am just not up to the task.. ;-)

Seriously though, out with the BS [BS for biological system if you mind]. I signed up to Blogger quite some time past, close to 790 days ago today, yet this is only my THIRD post.

Surely, I deserve to be the president of the Procrasti-public, if you may.

That's no post for the whole of 2010, despite how fabulous it was.
That's no written memoir of the joys, let-downs and moments of brilliance.
That's a new definition of writer's block, or it's misunderstanding.

Nonetheless, am back to it now. Who knows for how long.
& no, it wasn't one of my MMXI resolutions to get back to it. I'm too spontaneous to make new year resolutions.

I won't promise to always blog, but I don't want to be a leader of tomorrow.

With that, I bow out from the procrastinator's presidential race.

Join me in being pro-active